The digital world that your business operates in today is faster and more volatile than ever before. Many business leaders are feeling the pressure, as competitors ramp up their digital presence.
According to a recent study by the Economist Intelligence Unit, 57% of business leaders say they have experienced notable competitive pressure from digital products launched by established companies in their industry.
So how can you catch up to this trend that is gaining more momentum everyday? Accenture recommends that you take advantage of the digital options out there to become a high-velocity enterprise. A recent report by Accenture, “How high velocity enterprises are changing the game,” highlights how to go about it:
- Ensure your company has solid enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems in place to manage and automate back-office functions.
- Incorporate advanced technologies, such as in-memory computing, cloud computing, and Big Data.
- Extend your digital capabilities with social media, mobility, and analytics.
- Collaborate with business partners for process and product innovation.
- Create new industry-specific solutions.
Becoming a successful, agile, high-velocity organization involves company-wide adjustments, with widespread changes to people, processes, and technology.
The companies that are quick to adopt digital technology and become disruptors in their industry are reaping multiple benefits, such as:
- Significantly reduced costs
- Quicker time to market
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Competitive advantage
If your company is lagging behind the digital disruptors in your industry, it’s time to catch up – while you still can.
Discover the latest developments to help you become a high-velocity enterprise.
To learn more about the importance of business agility in the digital era, download the SAP eBook, The Digital Economy: Reinventing the Business World.
For an in-depth look at the many factors driving digital disruption, download the SAP e-book, Digital Disruption: How Digital Technology is Transforming Our World.
Find out more about how high-velocity enterprises are changing the game.