We’re pleased to announce that the new IBM® Redpaper™ SAP In-Memory Computing on IBM eX5 Systems is now available from the IBM site. The paper describes the new in-memory computing appliances from IBM and SAP that are based on IBM eX5 flagship systems and SAP HANA and includes:
- the history and basic principles of in-memory computing
- details of the SAP HANA offering, its architecture, sizing methodology, and licensing policy
- a review IBM eX5 hardware offerings from IBM
- a description of the architecture and components of IBM System Solution for SAP HANA and its delivery, operational and support aspects
- discussion of the advantages of using IBM infrastructure platforms for running the SAP HANA solution
The target audience for the paper includes SAP administrators and technical solution architects. It is also for IBM Business Partners and IBM employees who want to know more about the SAP HANA offering and other available IBM solutions for SAP customers.
You can download the paper direct from the IBM site here.