Data is All Around Us
26-Mar-2012 | Marie Alami
Yes, the data debate is still in full swing! Data lovers are holding steady over the data haters at 89%. So who are the other 11% and why do they hate data? Get one data hater’s point of view
26-May-2016 | Deepak Krishnamurthy, Justin Somaini, and Ryan VanDyk
Cybersecurity analytics, application-aware firewalls, and real-time forensics are making it more difficult for hackers to...
Marie Alami is a Marketing Programs Manager at SAP. Her specialties include sales enablement and product marketing.
The Risk And Reward Of Big Data – Part 2
This Is How Employee Engagement Is Changing [INFOGRAPHIC]
Hershey’s Digital Transformation Sweetens Global Growth
4 Ways To Strengthen Your Culture In The Next 12 Months
The Ultimate Guide To Becoming A Social Media Rock Star [INFOGRAPHIC]
The Rebirth Of Silent Movies
Blockchain: Supreme Friend Of Data Management
How Robotics Could Create A More Human Workplace
© Digitalist 2015. All rights reserved worldwide.